Division 9 offers competitive salary, full benefits, and opportunity for growth. Please continue to check this page as job postings change often. Meanwhile, experienced and talented flooring installation professionals are always encouraged to submit an application or contact the office for an appointment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Account Executives Needed!
A Division 9 Account Executive is responsible for selling commercial flooring products and services through a network of architects and interior designers, and end users. Market Segments include Corporate, Healthcare (including senior living), Higher Education, and Hospitality.
The compensation package includes a base salary, auto and expense allowance, and full health and welfare benefits. The sales compensation plan is a progressive, pay for performance program that provides a very competitive income. At Division 9, departments are designed to function as cohesive units working together to achieve sales goals for the company and individual Account Executives. Team members are expected to collaborate, to communicate, to support and to compliment other team members. The Account Executive will report to the Director of Sales.
- Using lead sources, industry knowledge, sales data and company-provided business intelligence, establish and execute sales and service calls on a daily basis.
- Prepare for sales calls using and research customers, sales history, project parameters and gather other pertinent sales information.
- Call on customers in their place of business.
- Provide customer service before, during and after the sales transaction. This may include site visits, installation assistance, claims management or other necessary actions.
- Network with customers through industry associations, social events, lunches/dinners, planned company events, etc.
- Administer and maintain all required sales data and business intelligence in CRM. Provide reports, schedules and other sales information as requested or required.
- Sales experience in an outside or similar sales environment Ideal experience would include exposure to and experience with the following:
- Complex sales processes
- Long sales cycles
- Multiple decision makers
- Formal and professional sales presentations
- Project bid processes
- Variable pricing structure
- Budgeting and expense management
- Knowledge of the geographical market including the ability to effectively and efficiently manage and cover the market.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and abilities including the ability to design and deliver sales presentations to senior designers and principals within major firms and corporations.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
- Ability and desire to work in a team structure that requires strong communications, willingness to share in successes and to work collaboratively on projects and sales processes.
- Proven ability and willingness to take direction and receive feedback from others including team members and execute required tasks and duties.
- Demonstrated work ethic consistent with the schedule and demand of the position and the market.
- Experience with managing expense allowance, budgets and financial aspects of product and sales projects.
- Professional and business-appropriate dress, personal behaviors and conduct considered vital to the effectiveness of this position.
- Flooring background preferred but not required.
- Experience using Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Flooring: 1 year
- Sales: 2 years
Full Time Local Box Truck Drivers
Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Driving, lifting, loading, delivering, off-loading & staging 65+ pounds consistently throughout the day usually with forklift and pallet jack but manual off-loading is required.
- Responding to emails immediately from a cell phone and staying in communication with our warehouse throughout the day.
- Performing additional responsibilities at jobsite and our warehouse when required.
- Rare weekend/evening shifts as the workload requires.
Job Requirements Include but are not limited to:
- Possess a valid WA State Driver’s License
- Provide a copy of your driving record for the last 5 years (or from the time you acquired your license, if you have been driving less than 5 years).
- Pass a drug screen
- Pass background checks including E-Verify for I-9
- Ability to read a map or GPS
- Good working knowledge of streets in King and Snohomish Counties
- Hourly wage is DOQ.
- Medical, Dental & Vision plans available after 90 days of employment, company pays for Life Insurance.
- 5 paid Sick Days after 90 days of employment
- 7 Paid Holidays after 90 days of employment
- 1 week paid vacation after one year, 2 weeks after two years, 3 weeks after five years
- 401K after one year of employment
We are a dog friendly, fragrance-free, fully stocked fridge (yay!) environment.
Division 9 Flooring is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Commercial Flooring Installers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs all necessary tasks required to complete floor preparation and installation of flooring materials, including additional responsibilities at job site, and our offices, when required.
• Some experience on commercial job sites preferred.
• Dependable work vehicle for travel to and from job sites as well as some trade related hand-tools required.
• Speaks fluent English
• Adds, subtracts, multiplies and divides
• Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed instructions.
• Must be able to navigate stairs while carrying 40+ pounds and must be able to work on your knees for extended periods of time.
• Ability to read a map or GPS
• Possess a valid Driver’s License (WA State license required within 30 days of hire)
• Pass a drug screen
• Pass background checks including E-Verify for I-9
Commercial Flooring Estimator
WHAT does an Estimator do at Division 9 Flooring? Aside from thoroughly enjoying their workplace, here’s what we have in mind:
• Perform take-offs and prepare complete bid packages using estimating and bidding software.
• Provide seam diagrams and color-coded drawings and gather and interpret other related information necessary to ensure entire scope of work is accounted for and properly executed.
• Communicate with internal and external sources, and be ready to work flexible hours to ensure project deadlines are met, installers are prepared, and clients are happy.
• Work closely with the Sales Director to communicate challenges and collaborate on solutions for an efficient distribution of workload.
• Accomplish department and organizational mission by working as a project partner both internally and with our clients.
• Update your Estimating knowledge by participating in ongoing educational opportunities.
• Receive requests for estimating and gather necessary information such as plans, bidding manuals, specifications, addenda, revisions to jobs in progress, etc.
• Research material requirements to include all finish goods, trims, accessories, installation methods, etc.
• Make yourself a latte with our commercial espresso machine, gaze out over the Cascade Mountains from your second-story window on a sunny day, and love what you do. Life is too short to spend 40 hours a week any other way!
WHO are we looking for to take on this challenge?
We are looking for super stars. We move quickly and deadlines are firm. An Estimator should have advanced IT and mathematical skills, an intrinsic need to be thorough and accurate, and be highly adaptable. If you’re looking for a new opportunity and ours appeals to you, please email your resume and cover letter to jobs[at]division9flooring.com with “Estimator” as the subject line.
Division 9 Flooring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Compensation to be discussed with qualified applicants only. Benefits include (after 90 days): Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Vacation Pay, Paid Sick Leave and Paid Holidays. 401(k) available after one year. Our office is fragrance-free, dog- and kid-friendly. Participation in our sustainability program is a requirement of every position in the company.